This Web site is owned by SOPUS Products (“Company”). This Web site is intended to provide you with information regarding products and services offered by the Company. By accessing, using or downloading material from this Web site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
For each user of this Web site, the Company’s Web server automatically recognizes the user’s domain name and e-mail address (where possible). Please be advised that if a user gives his/her ID or password to another person to use to log on to this Web site, that person will be treated as if he/she is the original user.
The Company may collect:
- The domain name and the e-mail address of users of this Web site
- The e-mail addresses of those who post messages to any bulletin board on this Web site
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with the Company via e-mail
- The e-mail addresses of those who make postings to any chat areas on this Web site
- Aggregate and user-specific information, such as:
- What pages users access or visit
- IP address used for tracking
- Information volunteered by the user, such as:
- Survey information
- Vehicle and vehicle service information
- Site registrations
- Information about the transactions the user conducts on this Web site
What information may be needed to become a Customer or Consumer:
- Company Information: a) Tax Filing Number: This will be either your FEIN or SSN depending on your company’s corporate structure. b) Document Information: Any Subscriber Number (DTN ID) or Fax number that your company uses to receive documents such as Invoice, Prices, etc.
- Credit Information: In order to begin doing business with Company, the Company may need to perform a credit check on you or your company. You will need the following information to complete the credit section:
- Dun and Bradstreet DUNS number (If applicable)
- Bank Information: Contact name, phone, etc.
- EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) Information:
- ABA Number (Bank Routing Number)
- Bank Account Number
- Purchasing Information:
- Delivery Address
- Tank Size
- Tax Information
- License Numbers
- Tax exemption information
The information the Company collects is:
- Used for internal review
- Used to improve the content of this Web site
- Used to customize the content and/or layout of this Web site for individual users
- Used to notify users about updates to this Web site
- May be shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact users for marketing purposes and commercial purposes.
- Store user preferences
- Record session information
- Record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit
- Alert visitors to new areas that the Company thinks might be of interest to them when they return to this Web site
- Record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when users return to this Web site
- Ensure that users are not repeatedly sent the same banner ads
- Customize this Web site’s content based on users’ browser type or other information that the user sends
With respect to children:
This Web site is intended for users who are 18 years old or older. Therefore, the Company does not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
From time to time, the Company may use user information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in this privacy notice. If the Company’s information practices change at some time in the future, the Company will post the policy changes to this Web site to notify you of these changes. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at this Web site periodically.
With respect to security:
The Company has appropriate security measures in place in its physical facilities to minimize the loss, misuse or alteration of information that the Company has collected from users through this Web site. If you feel that this Web site is not following its stated information policy or if you have objections regarding the operation of this Web site, you may contact the Company.
Last Revised: 10/1/2007 ©2007 SOPUS Products. All rights reserved.
This Web site is owned by SOPUS Products (“Company”). This Web site is intended to provide you with information regarding products and services offered by the Company. By accessing, using, or downloading material from this Web site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- United States Forum – This Web site is intended solely for use in the United States. Activities involving certain countries may require compliance with various laws and regulations. Therefore, visitors to this Web site who are located in or affiliated with a country other than the United States should immediately exit this Web site.
- Agreements – The transactions you conduct through this Web site may be subject to written agreements between the Company and you. The information, products and services contained in this Web site do not change the terms of your written agreements with the Company. However, you agree to be bound by the transactions you conduct through this Web site.
- Password – You may receive a password to access certain areas of this Web site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you fully log off from the Web site at the end of each session. This Web site does not require you to change your password; however, the Company encourages you to periodically change your password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
- Use Restrictions – All the content on this Web site, including all the text, graphics, logos, designs, titles, button icons, photographs, graphs, sounds, data, images, audio and video clips available on this Web site (“Content”), is the property of the Company or its content suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation, collection, selection, arrangement, assembly and coordination of all Content available on this Web site is the exclusive property of the Company and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All the Content available on this Web site may only be used by you in connection with your personal or business activities with the Company. You may make copies of selected portions of the Content, provided that such copies are made only for the purpose of your personal or business activities with the Company, and only if you maintain any proprietary notices contained in such Content. Any other use, including, but not limited to, the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the Content for any other purposes, is strictly prohibited.
- Disclaimer – THIS WEB SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROMOTIONS AND PROGRAMS CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROMOTIONS AND PROGRAMS CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS DISCLAIMER ALSO APPLIES TO YOUR USE OF ANY WEB SITE LINKED TO OR FROM THIS WEB SITE.
- Accuracy – The Company attempts to be as accurate as possible, however, the information and materials contained in this Web site may not be current. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, or other items contained in this Web site or in any Web site linked to or from this Web site. The Company expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions in the information or materials contained in this Web site or in any Web site linked to or from the Web site, and also disclaim any duty to update the information or materials or to advise you when the information or materials are revised or discovered to be inaccurate, incomplete or erroneous. The Company may invalidate any transaction that is based on erroneous or inaccurate information supplied to this Web site by any person or the Company, its employees, contractors, or agents.
- Links – This Web site may include links to external Web sites. These links are provided in order to help you quickly and easily find relevant Web sites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these Web sites are suitable for your purposes. Also, you may have linked to this Web site from an external Web site. We are not responsible for the owners or operators of any of these Web sites nor for any goods or services they supply nor for the content of their Web sites. Nothing contained in this Web site should be construed as an endorsement by the Company of any of the external Web sites. We do not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these Web sites nor accept any liability in relation to any of these Web sites (including, but not limited to, any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external Web site infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- Viruses – The Company expressly disclaims any liability for any damage to your computer, information system, or other property due to your use of this Web site or your downloading any materials, text or images from this Web site, including, but not limited to, damage caused by viruses that may infect your computer or information system.
- Trademarks – The trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and other indications of origin displayed in this Web site are owned by the Company or a third party who has granted the Company a right to use them. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting any person or entity the right to use any such marks displayed here without the written permission of the owner. Other product and company names mentioned in this Web site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. Without limiting the foregoing, D&B and D-U-N-S are registered trademarks (® Marca Registrada, Marque Deposee) of The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation or its subsidiaries.
- Proprietary Information and Submissions – The Company does not wish to receive confidential or proprietary information from any user through its use of this Web site. If users of this Web site are (or are employed by) a competitor of the Company, users agree not to submit any competitively sensitive information, including, but not limited to, information with respect to the users’ (or their employer’s) customer lists, supply, inventory, output, territories, markets, prices, and other sales arrangements for services and products that compete with services and products of the Company. Should any user of this Web site respond with information such as feedback data, questions, comments, suggestions, postings, or the like regarding this Web site or any products, services, promotions, programs or policies, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and will become the property of the Company, and the Company shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, display, disclose, publish, broadcast, and distribute the information to others without any limitation or obligation whatsoever (including, but not limited to, the obligation to compensate user in any way). Users agree not to submit any material to this Web site that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable or that consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” Users may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead the Company as to the origin of the material or other content. The Company reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- Changes – The Company reserves the right to make changes to this Web site and to any products, services, promotions, programs, or policies described in this Web site, and to suspend or terminate this Web site or the products, services, promotions, programs, or policies at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
Last Revised: 10/1/2007© 2007 SOPUS Products. All rights reserved.